Dutchie’s fireplace blankets are warm and inviting in front of any fireplace, rustic or modern. They are changeable into 4 different fabrics, have about 10 auto attach and rezzing props like pencils, writing pads, tea mugs, laptops and phones, and are available in 3 versions: pg, adult and adult plus.
PG: 30 cuddles and kisses.
Adult: 30 cuddles and kisses, 30 foreplay animations, 30 sex animations and 4 sequences of at least 20 minutes.
Adult Plus: 30 cuddles and kisses, 30 foreplay animations, 30 sex animations, another 10 anal sex animations and 5 sequences of at least 20 minutes.
In all 3 versions there are several shorter sequences hidden between the animations.
There are no poseballs. Simply right-click the bed and sit on it, ladies first.
You can change positions by going to the top menu and choosing SWAP.
If you lose the menu, click the blankets to get it again.
There are several shorter sequences hidden between the animations. You may see your avatar ‘stand up’ for a few seconds, when these are played for the first time. This is because the animations have to load to your cache. After they have loaded for you, you will not see this anymore.
And there are about 10 auto attach and rezzing props like in the blankets. The question for permission to attach these to you, is in some viewers hidden behind the menu window. Please close that if you think you feel a prop is missing. It will automatically detach when you change to another animation.
• Fabric colors: Under the ADJUST menu is a button labeled COLORS. Click this to access the 4 different color options.
• Security: Under the ADJUST menu is a button labeled SECURITY. Click this to make your furniture usable by Owner, Group or All.
• Pose adjustment: Under the ADJUST menu is a button labeled POSE. Click this for discrete real-time adjustment of the poses.
• Facial expressions: Under the ADJUST menu is a button labeled FACES. Click this to turn facial expressions on or off.
• Sequences: Once a Sequence has been activated, click the SEQUENCE button again to halt the sequence.
If you experience problems, try resetting the scripts:
Right-click the blankets and select Edit. Now it should be highlighted in blue and/or yellow. While having the item selected, go to the Build menu at the top bar of your viewer, to Scripts, then Reset Scripts. Or simply delete the bed and rez a new version.
Visit www.dutchie.nl for more information and tips.
• Original mesh
• Materials applied
• 4 color options
• Land impact of 5 prims
• Mod and Copy