Dutchie’s rusty pipe holds 40 adult couple animations and 1 long sequence for capture roleplay.
It has Bento hand poses and faces, RLV options, AV-sitter experience for auto-attaching props, and is compatible with Aeros and the Physics Cock for automatic tilting.
The bondage ropes discreetly disappear when the animations are not played.
• 40 couple animations and 1 sequence for capture roleplay
• scripted rope cuffs and AV-sitter experience enabled whip
• Optional RLV
• Bento hand poses and faces
• AV-sitter experience for auto-attaching props
• Aeros and the Physics Cock compatible for automatic tilting
• land impact of 5 prims
• mod/copy/no transfer
• 100% original mesh
The menu is clear and easy to navigate, each submenu has 10 animations that all revolve around the same theme.
• Security: makes your furniture usable by Owner, Group or All.
• Pose: enables discrete real-time adjustment of the poses.
• Faces: turns facial expressions on or off. (Does not work for many mesh heads).
• Hand anims: can turn the bento hand animations off in case you wear standard SL hands.
Bento Hands and Faces
TURN YOUR BENTO HAND AO OFF IF YOU ARE WEARING BENTO HANDS, so the furniture can animate your hands. If you are wearing a default Second Life avatar you may see your hands go to an unnatural spread. If this happens, turn the hand animations off under the ADJUST menu.
If you are wearing a bento or mesh head, the face animations in this engine will probably not work for your avatar and you have to animate your own face. Please inquire with the creator of your mesh head about making their heads backward compatible with all furniture and huds that use Second Life’s default facial expressions.
Aeros and the Physics Cock
If one of the players is wearing an Aeros or The Physics Cock, this furniture can automatically rotate it to the best position for the played animation.
In order to have it working, you need to change one setting in your Aeros. Touch your Aeros to get the menu. If the cock is hidden, show it with the HUD. Click “Devices” on that menu, then select “Auto” mode. Make sure that “Level” (also under the “Devices” menu) is set to at least 2.
If you have the AV-sitter experience enabled on your land and in your avatar’s settings, the furniture’s props will automatically attach to your avatar, without asking permission.
The RLV menu
RLV means “Restrained Love Viewer”, and it’s functions can be turned on in some third party viewers like Phoenix, Singularity and Restrained Love. It is not necessary for playing on the rings, but can add dept to the experience of control.
Having RLV turned on in combination with wearing a relay, permits others or traps to control your avatar. Others can force you to do things, like sit on objects and hold you captive there. Please note: RLV commands will have NO influence over you if you are not wearing a scripted object that works as a relay.
Many collars include a relay, but it can also be a simple hud, in the form of a small dot in your screen. If you remove the relay, no one can force you to do anything. You decide when you would like to give control away.
[CAPTURE] gives the capturer the option to trap a captive on the furniture and for how long. He or she does not have to be on the furniture to do that, only to click them. [RELEASE] is obviously to release the captive.
[MORE…] gives 6 options for restriction:
– Gag/ Unbag: Unable to speak in open chat.
– Touch/NoTouch: Unable to click the surroundings and the menu.
– MuteIM/Unmute IM: The ability to send or receive IM’s.
Avatars that im the captive get the message: “The Resident you messaged is prevented from reading your instant messages at the moment, please try again later.” The captive get’s the message: “name avatar: *** IM blocked by your viewer”, so it knows who called and can call back later.
– NoNames/Names: The ability to see the names of avatars around.
– NoMinimap/Minimap: The ability to see the minimap.
– NoMap/Map: The ability to see the map.
> Try inworld at Dutchie Adult
> Back to all menu’s for Dutchie Second Life Animated Furniture and Huds