Enjoy the superior comfort and timeless elegance of Dutchie’s wood-burning hot tub with integrated stove. The hot tub arrives ready to use, fire and water turn on my simple sitting on it. It offers options for relaxing, soaking, chatting, drinking champagne, as well as more romantic options.
Dutchie’s hot tub is suited for both outdoor and indoor use and comes in 2 versions: PG and Adult. Both have AV-sitter experience enabled for auto attaching of props and all animations have Bento hand poses and animations.
The outside wood paneling is color changeable into 3 different colors: a light fresh wood, a warm red wood and a stylish gray wash.
PG HOT TUB
The PG hot tub has 30 couple animations with a very relaxing nature. Several of these can be played solo as well. It has a few props and there are 3 couple sequences in the hot tub.
ADULT HOT TUB
The adult version has everything above, plus 30 foreplay and 30 sex animations. It has 6 adult couple sequences. The adult hot tub also has a few shorter hidden sequences in the menu, it has modest Bento facial expressions and is compatible with Aeros and the Physics Cock for automatic tilting.
KEEPING THE HOT TUB TURNED ON WHILE NOT IN IT
If you would like to keep the hot tub’s water and fire turned on while not using it, you can do so by right-clicking on the tub while you are not sitting on it.
Colors, water, security, facial expressions and poses can be adjusted under the ADJUST menu.
• Color: choose between 3 colors for the wood.
• Water: change the volume of the water sound or turn it on or off. If you would like to keep the hot tub’s water and fire turned on while not using it, you can do so by right-clicking on the tub while you are not sitting on it.
• Security: makes your furniture usable by Owner, Group or All.
• Pose: enables discrete real-time adjustment of the poses.
• Faces: turns facial expressions on or off.
• Bento faces: turns facial expressions on or off.
The facial expressions are only available in the adult hot tub.
• Land impact: 11 prims
• 100% original mesh
• Materials applied
• Mod and Copy
IMPORTANT: ABOUT YOUR HANDS AND FEET !
Turn all other animations like your AO and your Bento hands AO off so they don’t override any of the animations.
To make sure your legs look their best and the ankles don’t ‘break’ or bend unnaturally during the animations, wear an ankle lock. Most mesh body huds have one, but there is also a free ankle lock available at Dutchie.
TURN THE ANKLE LOCK ON AFTER SITTING ON THE TABLE. Turn it off and on again to make sure it is overriding the animations.
AEROS AUTOMATIC TILTING
Most of Dutchie’s adult furniture is compatible with Aeros penises for automatic tilting, so you have to do very little adjusting and have your hands free during play. This includes their Bento penis.
How to make Dutchie Adult furniture compatible with Aeros pré-Bento penises.
1. Touch your Aeros penis to get the menu. If the penis is hidden, show it with the HUD.
2. Click “Devices” on that menu, then select “Auto” mode.
3. Make sure that “Level” (also under the “Devices” menu) is set to at least 2.
How to make Dutchie Adult furniture compatible with Aeros Bento Penises in Second Life
1. Wear both the Bento Aeros penis and the HUD.
2. On the HUD, go to the access menu by clicking on the little button with the 3 stripes, right under the settings and anim buttons.
3. In the blue menu that pops up in the right upper corner of your screen, click on Allowed…
4. Now click on [ Edit… ]
5. Choose one of the available numbers, doesn’t matter which
6. Click on UUID… That is the Universal Unique IDentifier, another word for key, and every asset in Second Life has one.
7. Now right-click on the Dutchie adult engine you want to add, choose edit, on the first page on the Edit menu find the button that says Copy Keys and click it
8. Paste that key into the Slot in the edit menu for the Aeros bento penis by rightclicking on the white window and selecting Paste
9. Click on Submit, and you’re done.
FULLY AUTOMATIC ATTACHING OF PROPS
If you have the AV-sitter experience enabled on your land and in your avatar’s settings, the furniture’s props will automatically attach to your avatar, without asking permission. To enable the experience of fully automatic attaching, AVsitter experience has to be enabled in both the land settings and your own.
If the land has the AV-sitter experience enabled, the furniture will ask you to allow the experience yourself, when the first prop comes up. Just click yes.
Watch this tutorial video for more info: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gcy403FtAk