Most of Dutchie’s adult furniture is compatible with Aeros Second Life penises for automatic tilting, so you have to do very little adjusting and have your hands free during play.
This includes their new Second Life Bento penis Apollo.
How to make Dutchie Adult furniture compatible with Aeros pré-Bento penises.
- Touch your Aeros penis to get the menu. If the penis is hidden, show it with the HUD.
- Click “Devices” on that menu, then select “Auto” mode.
- Make sure that “Level” (also under the “Devices” menu) is set to at least 2.
How to make Dutchie Adult furniture compatible with Aeros Bento Penises in Second Life
The Aeros Bento penis Apollo is still in beta and it’s a little trickier to get it to work with Dutchie adult engines for now.
- Wear both the Bento Aeros penis and the HUD.
- On the HUD, go to the access menu by clicking on the little button with the 3 stripes, right under the settings and anim buttons.
- In the blue menu that pops up in the right upper corner of your screen, click on Allowed…
- Now click on [ Edit… ]
- Choose one of the available numbers, doesn’t matter which
- Click on UUID… That is the Universal Unique IDentifier, another word for key, and every asset in Second Life has one.
- Now right-click on the Dutchie adult engine you want to add, choose edit, on the first page on the Edit menu find the button that says Copy Keys and click it
- Paste that key into the Slot in the edit menu for the Aeros bento penis by right-clicking on the white window and selecting Paste
- Click on Submit, and you’re done.