DUTCHIE’S OUTDOOR SHOWER
Enjoy the outdoors and rinse off under the warm sun with Dutchie’s outdoor shower. The simple, elegant design fits on the beach as well as in a garden, but looks especially good in combination with Dutchie’s hot tub and sauna.
The outside shower is color changeable into 9 different combinations: a light fresh wood, a warm red wood and a stylish gray wash can be combined with steel, copper or a rusty material for the shower.
It comes in 2 versions: PG and Adult. Both have AV-sitter experience enabled for auto attaching of props and all animations have Bento hand poses and animations.
The PG shower has 20 solo and 10 couple animations with a very relaxing nature. It has a few props and there are 2 solo and 1 couple sequence in the shower.
The adult version has everything above, plus 10 romantic, 25 foreplay and 25 sex couple animations. It has 2 solo and 8 couple sequences. The adult shower also has a few shorter hidden sequences in the menu, it has modest Bento facial expressions and is compatible with Aeros and the Physics Cock for automatic tilting.
Colors, water, security, facial expressions and poses can be adjusted under the ADJUST menu.
• Color: choose between 3 colors for the wood and 3 colors for the metal.
• Water: choose between 4 different sounds, adjust the volume or turn the sound completely off.
• Security: makes your furniture usable by Owner, Group or All.
• Pose: enables discrete real-time adjustment of the poses.
• Faces: turns facial expressions on or off.
• Bento faces: turns facial expressions on or off.
The facial expressions are only available in the adult shower.
• Land impact: 7 prims
• 100% original mesh
• Materials applied
• Mod and Copy
IMPORTANT: ABOUT YOUR HANDS AND FEET !
Turn all other animations like your AO and your Bento hands AO off so they don’t override any of the animations.
To make sure your legs look their best and the ankles don’t ‘break’ or bend unnaturally during the animations, wear an ankle lock. Most mesh body huds have one, but there is also a free ankle lock available at Dutchie.
TURN THE ANKLE LOCK ON AFTER SITTING ON THE TABLE. Turn it off and on again to make sure it is overriding the animations.
AEROS AUTOMATIC TILTING
Most of Dutchie’s adult furniture is compatible with Aeros penises for automatic tilting, so you have to do very little adjusting and have your hands free during play. This includes their Bento penis.
How to make Dutchie Adult furniture compatible with Aeros pré-Bento penises.
1. Touch your Aeros penis to get the menu. If the penis is hidden, show it with the HUD.
2. Click “Devices” on that menu, then select “Auto” mode.
3. Make sure that “Level” (also under the “Devices” menu) is set to at least 2.
How to make Dutchie Adult furniture compatible with Aeros Bento Penises in Second Life
1. Wear both the Bento Aeros penis and the HUD.
2. On the HUD, go to the access menu by clicking on the little button with the 3 stripes, right under the settings and anim buttons.
3. In the blue menu that pops up in the right upper corner of your screen, click on Allowed…
4. Now click on [ Edit… ]
5. Choose one of the available numbers, doesn’t matter which
6. Click on UUID… That is the Universal Unique IDentifier, another word for key, and every asset in Second Life has one.
7. Now right-click on the Dutchie adult engine you want to add, choose edit, on the first page on the Edit menu find the button that says Copy Keys and click it
8. Paste that key into the Slot in the edit menu for the Aeros bento penis by rightclicking on the white window and selecting Paste
9. Click on Submit, and you’re done.
FULLY AUTOMATIC ATTACHING OF PROPS
If you have the AV-sitter experience enabled on your land and in your avatar’s settings, the furniture’s props will automatically attach to your avatar, without asking permission. To enable the experience of fully automatic attaching, AVsitter experience has to be enabled in both the land settings and your own.
If the land has the AV-sitter experience enabled, the furniture will ask you to allow the experience yourself, when the first prop comes up. Just click yes.
Watch this tutorial video for more info: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gcy403FtAk